This 6 year old boy’s room was ready for a redo. The room was a blank slate to begin a transformation for this small space. From ideas of sports to pirate theme – here is what we collectively decided on to suit this cool kid’s style. This surprise unveiling was priceless.
- Homeworks Etc – pirate ship wall decal, painted wood wall letters, blackboard, pirate growth chart, pirate skull and bones wall hook, Pirate Canvas Art, “No Trespassing” decorative wood sign
- Michael’s –wood clips (spray painted black)
- Brunelli – Quilt Twin bedding and Pillow Sham
- DIY Project – black curtain toppers
- Ikea – lamp and bed
- Benjamin Moore Paint – Wedgewood Gray HC-146